DeLaval – driving progress in milk production
DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which make sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. Our solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day.
DeLaval was founded more than 135 years ago in Sweden, when the visionary Gustaf de Laval patented the cream separator. Today, DeLaval has 4,500 employees and operates in more than 100 markets. DeLaval, alongside Tetra Pak and Sidel, is part of the Tetra Laval Group.
DeLaval is looking for a
Solution Specialist –
Automation and Infrastructure for Milking Systems (m/f/d)
The Solution Specialist in the Cluster EMEA gives strong support over Automation (milking point, milk meter and milking clusters) and Infrastructure (cleaning, vacuum and milk transport) in technical, configuration and installation aspects. The Solution Specialist prepares and executes the launch-packages for new products and scans the different markets regarding trends and competition.
- Support in market analysis and marketing activities
- Close cooperation with product-specialists in headquarter
- Prepare and drive launch-activities
- Cross-cluster cooperation within the DeLaval worldwide expert community
- Business intelligence to investigate and explore market-customer trends, competitor analysis, pricing analysis, etc…
- Create and deliver training material and trainings of colleagues in the associated market-areas
- Provide input/content to marketing material/activities within the respective product area
- Preparing and follow-up on quality reports coming from the different markets
- Support product testing
Experience and Skills
- Academic degree in Agriculture Business, Animal Science, Agricultural engineer or equivalent
- Profound knowledge in Dairy Business
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences in marketing, sales or account management with deep system background in Conventional-Milking-Systems
- Technical product marketing experience required (affinity for technology, equipment and devices)
- Fluent English is a must, other languages would be an asset
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong integrity with proactive mind set
- Passion for driving continuous improvements
- Willingness to travel within EMEA
- An interesting and future oriented position in an international, dynamic and motivated team
- A wide and innovative product assortment
The position will be placed in Poland, Germany and you will be positioned in our Market Development Team for Cluster EMEA. You will report to our Cluster Solution Manager Conventional Milking Systems & Automation (EMEA).
For more information please contact Martin Wiedemann, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by sending your application letter and resume in English language to email@example.com or via mail to:
Rita Heiroth, HR